BIM Coordinator | Dublin
BIM Coordinator | Dublin
- One of Ireland’s top 5 Main Contractors
- Excellent package in addition to scope for further career development
- Large Prestigious projects
BIM Coordinator required to join an international market leading tier 1 main contractors based in Dublin working on a multitude of complex, large and exciting projects ranging in value from €20-€50 million+ respectively.
Our Client is one of the top 5 main contractors who also have an international presence, they are specialists in construction, infrastructure, fit-out and asset management operating across multiple facets of the industry dealing with many high profile blue chip clients.
As the BIM Coordinator, you will provide support in design and draughting resource to prepare engineering drawings and 3D models including all relevant design codes and practices; Production of 2D general arrangement drawings from 3d model; Fabrication details from 3d model in the form of 2D piping isometrics / electrical fabrication details; Working from engineers/designers calculations and/or rough sketches/drawings to assist in the production of accurate and structured drawings / models suitable for final issue, find solutions to potential issues using own initiative, and experience.
BIM Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Review 3d models from consultants and contractors
- Export DWF/IFC/other formats for collaboration internally and externally.
- Administer the agreed Common Data Environment
- Manage/Update BIM project documents
- Implement and maintain the BIM Execution plan
- Develop Master Information Delivery Plans and Task Information Delivery Plans, establish information structure and standards, agree output formats and validate compliance.
- Ensure strict adherence to BIM standards and procedures
Necessary skills and requirements:
- 3rd level qualification in construction/engineering discipline
- 3+ years’ experience in Autodesk Revit coupled with 3+ years’ coordination experience in site based roles
- Knowledge or experience of Building Services would be an advantage
- Proficient in Revit, BIM 360, Collaborate for Revit, AutoCAD 2D, and Navisworks Manage
- Proficient in BIM Level 2 and BIM Level 3 Collaboration,
- Proficient in executing clash detection exercises in 3D, 4D and 5D models
For more information about this BIM Coordinator opportunity or BIM related roles, contact Declan Duggan at Oradeo Recruitment confidentially on +353 1 687 7188/ +44 845 643 4964 or apply in confidence.
About Oradeo – Oradeo Recruitment are specialists in the construction & engineering sector. We are a leading service provider in Ireland, UK and Europe for professional recruitment services and the provision of managed labour in Construction & Civil Engineering, Data centres, Mechanical & Electrical, Life Sciences and Renewable Energies sectors