Business Development Executive Job in Dublin West
- Escape the City Traffic!
- Work for an expanding Recruitment Organisation
- Excellent Opportunity to work in European Markets
- Generous Salary Package with Un Capped Commission Structure
Oradeo Recruitment is an international human resource service provider that specialises in the provision of recruitment services and the provision of skilled and unskilled resources across Europe. To facilitate the Groups continued expansion it wishes to make the above appointment, which will suit an ambitious and motivated business development / sales executive with a hands on approach to selling and who has had experience of developing new business. As a business development executive, you will be expected to create and implement a business strategy to identify and secure new business opportunities as well as furthering existing relationships with our European clients.
This role will involve:
- Working closely with the senior team in Identifying and developing new business opportunities
- Establishing contact with new customers, promoting the company, negotiating and closing business contracts
- Achieving challenging sales targets in line with the business strategy
- Maintaining and developing strong client relationships
- Work closely with the operational teams to ensure excellent levels of client satisfaction
- Identify other sectors or business streams which Oradeo can generate sustainable revenues and growth from
Ideally the successful candidates should possess the following:
- 1-5 years proven business development and sales experience, preferably within the Construction, Engineering and/or Industrial sectors, would be desirable
- Strong track record in business-to-business sales and a track record of achievement and success in the business development field
- Ability to perform multiple tasks at a high level of quality
- Excellent communication and presentation skills are essential
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
- Excellent IT skills are essential for the role
- Third level qualification in business, engineering, sales/marketing is highly desirable
- A European language would be desirable but not essential
An attractive remuneration package including an excellent commission structure and an opportunity to develop your career further in a professional environment is available to the successful candidate. Apply today in confidence.
About Oradeo– Oradeo Recruitment are specialists in the construction & engineering sector. We are a leading service provider in Ireland, UK, Europe and Middle East for professional recruitment services. Oradeo Recruitment are also experts in the provision of managed labour in Construction & Civil Engineering, Oil & Gas, Mechanical & Electrical, Warehousing and Logistics and Industry