Construction & Engineering Construction Recruitment Consultant
- Industry leading Construction & Engineering Recruitment Company with significant annual turnover
- Excellent training/mentorship on offer
- Opportunity to join a warm desk and become an expert recruiter within this very hot industry
Oradeo is an international recruitment company and is currently seeking a Recruitment Consultant to join their rapidly expanding sales team operating on a warm permanent placement desk. This role will involve working closely with existing and new client companies within the engineering & construction sectors and will suit an ambitious person who possesses a strong work ethic and who is looking to develop a long-term career with an expanding organization.
Scope of the role:
- Generate vacancies with new and existing client companies through marketing and business development
- Carry out database searches to identify suitable candidates
- Attract, interview and assess candidates for client companies through referral, advertisement and quality contacts
- Place candidates through effective recruitment methods, generating fees to meet and exceed personal revenue targets
- Actively maintain relationships with clients throughout the course of assignments
- Build and retain a network of sources to improve and expand the range and quality of information on candidates and companies
- Proactively participate and lead business development strategies and targeted marketing campaigns within the group
- Managing the full recruitment process from developing client relationships to attracting top talent
- Become an expert in your field by keeping up to date with market trends, business insights, forecasting/predicting areas of weakness to capitalise on (comes with time, training and experience)
- Ideally you will possess 1+ year’s recruitment consultant experience preferably within the Engineering and/or Construction sectors however full training will be provided
- You will have a 3rd level qualification in HR, Construction or Business
- Strong retail sales experience will be considered where relevant recruitment experience in lacking
- Proven business development skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent communication, negotiation & problem solving skills
- Highly motivated and eager to take on the challenges and rewards
- Good IT skills
- A proactive and motivated attitude
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Experience in handling confidential information.
- Sense of urgency and ability to work (thrive) in a fast-paced environment
An attractive remuneration package including an excellent commission structure and an opportunity to develop your career further in a professional environment is available to the successful candidate.
About Oradeo– Oradeo Recruitment are specialists in the construction & engineering sector. We are a leading service provider in Ireland, UK, Europe and Middle East for professional recruitment services and the provision of managed labour in Construction & Civil Engineering, Oil & Gas, Mechanical & Electrical, Warehousing and Logistics and Industry