Electrical Construction Manager (EMC)
Electrical Construction Manager
- Large international market leading M&E Contractors turning over €300+ million
- Excellent package & career development prospects.
- Prestigious M&E projects including industrial, data centres, pharmaceutical etc.
Electrical Construction Manager required to join an international market leading M&E contractor based in Dublin or Mainland Europe. As an Electrical Construction Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of various electrical package ranging in value from €10-€20 million respectively while reporting into a Project Manager. The activities associated with the project will vary and will be agreed with the Project Manager on an ongoing basis. You will co-ordinate the technical design with the onsite installation through to the successful commissioning.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate electrical design, work with consultants and subcontractors
- Supervise the progress of work
- Prepare the project programme, including the delivery strategy and ensure project milestones are achieved.
- Ensure smooth and timely flow of information between all parties to the contract.
- Endeavour to identify and predict potential bottlenecks and delays and action remedies
- Keeping the project stakeholders informed of progress, cost and any other relevant issues.
- Review project scope, and manage the budget and schedule.
- Participate in design reviews.
- Manage safety and quality aspects of the project in accordance with company procedures
- Agree valuations and final accounts with contractors and sub-contractors.
- Review issues to drive continuous improvement
- 3rd level Qualification in Building Services Engineering/Electrical Engineering – or strong trades background
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Electrical project management role
- Work experience in Data Centres, Pharmaceutical or Industrial would be a distinct advantage.
- Strong IT skills
- A strong technical background in contracting is essential for this role
- A proven track record of electrical fundamentals is essential.
- Strong operational skills and an attention to detail, and experience of the design build process
- Good presentation and general management skills
- Strong written communication abilities, and the ability to negotiate a strong commercial position for the company are also essential
- The ability to multi-task and take an overview on a large number of projects at any time.
This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter, highly motivated individual, within a dynamic, ambitious and market leading company. An excellent remuneration package will be available to the right candidate. Interested candidates should forward their CV along with salary expectations in confidence for the attention of Eavan McCallig.
About Oradeo– Oradeo Recruitment are specialists in the construction & engineering sector. We are a leading service provider in Ireland, UK and Europe for professional recruitment services and the provision of managed labour in Construction & Civil Engineering, Oil & Gas, Mechanical & Electrical, Warehousing and Logistics and Industry