Electrical Project Manager Europe (EMC).
Electrical Project Manager | Europe | Top M&E Contractor
- Market leading international M&E Contractor with significant annual turnover
- Excellent package on offer with clear scope for career development
- Large prestigious projects for many well-known blue-chip clients in Dublin & Europe within Pharmaceutical, Data Centre and Industrial sectors
Oradeo Recruitment is presently seeking interest for an experienced Electrical biased Senior Project Manager with strong Building Services/Electrical Engineering background initially to work on an array of Pharmaceutical and Data Centre projects in Europe.
Oradeo Recruitment’s client is an International Mechanical and Electrical Company which has gained significant experience across a wide section of construction sectors including Commercial, Industrial, Data Centre, Pharmaceutical or Power Generation on both Public and Private tenders/projects.
As a Senior Project Manager (Electrical biased) coming from an engineering or building services background you will join this growing multi-disciplined engineering construction team working on a variety of different projects across various Data Centre, Pharmaceutical, process, cleanroom, power generation and Industrial sectors. In return you the Electrical Project Manager will receive professional and personal development opportunities to help you become a future leader within the organisation in addition to a fantastic salary with heaps of additional benefits.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Electrical Senior Project Manager;
- The Electrical biased Senior Project Manager will Coordinate Electrical design, work with consultants and subcontractors
- Provides day-to-day contract and project leadership in line with the vision, purpose and core values of the organisation.
- Supervise the progress of work
- Prepare the project programme, including the delivery strategy and ensure project milestones are achieved.
- Ensure smooth and timely flow of information between all parties to the contract.
- Endeavour to identify and predict potential bottlenecks and delays and action remedies
- Keeping the project stakeholders informed of progress, cost and any other relevant issues
- Review project scope, and manage the budget and schedule
- Participate in design reviews.
- The successful Electrical Senior Project Manager will manage safety and quality aspects of the project in accordance with company procedures
- Agree valuations and final accounts with contractors and sub-contractors.
- Review issues to drive continuous improvement
- Management of all commercial/contractual related aspects
- Preparing and complete commercial monitor reconciliation on a monthly basis to highlight areas of overspend or savings thus appropriate action can be taken
- Ensuring in receipt of and fully aware of all information at Estimating/Surveying handover
- The Development of Project Commercial Plans and ensuring buy in from the project team and management
- Plan, maintain and control the financial administration of all construction work to obtain and maintain maximum cost effectiveness
- Understand and implement the requirements of the company Commercial Management
- Work as an Electrical Senior Project Manager to ensure effective procurement and supply chain management
- Fosters a client focused, technically excellent, driven, positive-oriented, accountable and sustainable environment.
- Engages, stretches and leads high performance project management teams.
Senior Project Manager (Electrical biased) Necessary skills and requirements;
- Ideally will possess a 3rd level qualification in Building Services / Electrical Engineering or equivalent although strong trades background will also be considered
- Ideally you will possess a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar Senior Project Manager / Contracts Manager role in M&E contracting.
- In addition to having a strong technical background in contracting, the electrical Senior Project Manager ideally will possess experience on projects in excess of €30/£25 million in the Pharmaceutical, Data Centre, Industrial and Commercial
- A proven track record of electrical fundamentals is essential
- Strong operational skills and an attention to detail, and experience of the design build process
- Good presentation and general management skills
- Strong written communication abilities, and the ability to negotiate a strong commercial position for the company are also essential
- The ability to multi-task and take an overview on a large number of projects at any time
For more information about this Electrical Senior Project Manager position or other Project Manager / Contracts Manager opportunities, contact Eavan McCallig at Oradeo Recruitment confidentially on +353 1 687 7188/+44 845 643 4964 or apply in confidence.
About Oradeo– Oradeo Recruitment are specialists in the construction & engineering sector. We are a leading service provider in Ireland, UK, Europe and Middle East for professional recruitment services (Contracts Managers/Project Director, Electrical Contracts Manager, Site Engineer, Senior Engineer, Project Manager, Electrical Engineer, Electrical Project Manager, Senior Project Manager, Senior Electrical Engineer, Junior Electrical Engineer, Intermediate Electrical Engineer, ) and the provision of managed labour in Construction & Civil Engineering, Oil & Gas, Mechanical & Electrical, Warehousing and Logistics and Industry