Estimator | Dublin (fit-out and building)
Estimator | Dublin (market leading fit-out and building contractor)
- International market leading general contractor with significant annual turnover
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
- Prestigious Projects across the region within commercial, industrial, mission critical etc.
Outstanding opportunity for an ambitious, career orientated Estimator to join an international market leading fit-out and building contractor based in the Leinster area leading on a number of large projects in-excess of €20 million
The successful candidate will be involved in tendering on a range of projects throughout Ireland, Europe and the UK for commercial, private and public entities. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic and growing company. The successful applicant will be an experienced self-starter who has the capability to drive improvement across the company. The position is permanent and the successful candidate will be responsible for the implementation of various projects across Dublin.
Estimator’s Duties & Responsibilities
- Preparing and piecing together detailed tenders
- BoQs along with other information to win projects
- You will be involved in obtaining sub-contractor/supplier quotations and ensuring all quotes are above scrutiny and seeking further explanation if needed
- You will be required to remain current and up to date with changes within the industry and most importantly contractual changes
- Quantity Surveying degree or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience in an Estimating role
- Computer literate with experience in Microsoft suite and a Quantity Surveying software package.
- Effective listener: good at listening to requirements or problems without bias
- Team Player: Ability to work in a team environment
- Able to think beyond the boundaries
- Able to develop innovative and practical design solutions to technical problems when required
- Meticulous in approach to quality
- An excellent communicator with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical disciplines, both internal and external
- A keen and avid seeker of knowledge
- Positive in attitude towards the customer & colleagues
For more information about this Estimator position or other Estimator opportunities, contact Declan Duggan at Oradeo Recruitment confidentially on +353 1 687 7188 / +44 845 643 4964 or apply in confidence.
About Oradeo – Oradeo Recruitment are specialists in the construction & engineering sector. We are a leading service provider in Ireland, UK and Europe for professional recruitment services and the provision of managed labour in Construction & Civil Engineering, Oil & Gas, Mechanical & Electrical, Warehousing and Logistics and Industry