Industrial Electrician’s Required (EMC)
We are currently seeking a number of qualified and experienced mechanical and electrical trades to support construction of a large-scale industrial facility based in West Dublin / North Kildare. We are now seeking a number qualified and experienced Electricians on site. This is an excellent opportunity to for the right candidates to secure long-term work on a key project. Top rates of pay and conditions provided to successful applicants.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Glanding and termination of cables as required and in line with industry standards in a safe and productive manner at all times.
- Install cable tray systems, containment and pulling in of cables as required.
- Installation of small power and lighting, earthing systems and PLC’s as per site requirements.
- Installing Light & Small Power Systems
- You maybe required to prefabricate and install containment systems in line with site drawings and instruction provided Planning of works to ensure production schedules are achieved, while ensuring a high-level of safety at all times.
- Working in line with site instructions and RAMS, and working to recognized industry standards.
- Focus on job specifications for the project with a high level of attention to detail
- Ensure that all quality standards and high-level safety regulations are met and exceeded.
- Opportunities for promotion into a supervisory roles on the project.
- Previous experience on large industrial electrical projects such as pharmaceutical, micro chip power generation or data centers is desirable.
- Recognized Industry electrical qualifications
- Safe Pass / CSCS
- IPAF MEWP
- Covid-19 Induction
- Manual Handling
- Own basic hand tools
If you are interested in this position and have the qualifications/experience requested, please email your application with the following:
- Copy of your most up to date CV Please include specific details of your experience
- Copies of your Valid Tickets/Certificates
- Details of availability
For more information about this opportunity or other positions, please contact Eavan McCallig confidentially on + 353 1 6877 188 or apply in confidence for a call back.