Junior / Intermediate EHS Advisor | Europe
Junior / Intermediate EHS Advisor | Europe | Top Contractor
- Leading Irish M&E Contractor with significant annual turnover (€150M+)
- Working on prestigious projects – Data Centre, Pharmaceutical etc.
Oradeo Recruitment is currently recruiting a Junior / Intermediate EHS Advisor to be based in Mainland Europe for a market leading contractor. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to be heavily involved in blue-chip, prestige projects such as data centres, pharmaceutical labs, heavy industry, utilities & power generation etc.
Oradeo Recruitment’s client is an International Company which has gained significant experience across a wide section of construction sectors including commercial, industrial, data centre, pharmaceutical or power generation on both public and private tenders/projects.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic and growing company. As a EHS Advisor coming from an engineering or building services background you will join this growing multi-disciplined engineering design and construction team. You will play a key role in supporting the on-site operations to towards the successful completion of projects in a safety, time and profitable manner. In return, you the EHS Advisor will receive professional and personal development opportunities to help you become a future leader within the organisation.
Overview of responsibilities:
- Develop, monitor, implement and audit Health and Safety procedures/policies in business
- Update and maintain Health and Safety procedures and the Organisation’s Safety Statement in compliance with Regulatory requirements
- Carry out risk assessments and ensure risks are reduced
- Keep record of incidents and accidents and produce statistics for senior management
- Keep up to date on new legislation and maintain a working knowledge of all Health and Safety Authority (HSA) legislation and any developments effecting the Industry
- Provide Training; Induction, Refresher and Manual Handling Training as required
- Represent the Company during outside Agency Audits/Inspections and liaise as required with the Health & Safety Authority
- Co-Ordinate the Health and Safety committee for all sites and ensure regular monthly meetings
- Improve the health and safety culture, through training and awareness campaigns
- Deal with any ad-hoc duties that may arise
Necessary skills and requirements:
- Third Level education in Health and Safety or related discipline is required
- 2-5 years Health and Safety experience with mechanical/electrical contractors
- Prior experience essential on projects in one of more of the following sectors; data centre or pharmaceutical
- Environmental Health & Safety (ISO 14001) would advantageous
For more information about this EHS Advisor role or other Health and Safety roles, contact Declan Duggan at Oradeo Recruitment confidentially on +353 1 687 7188 / +44 845 643 4964 or apply in confidence.
About Oradeo – Oradeo Recruitment are specialists in the construction & engineering sector. We are a leading service provider in Ireland, UK and Europe for professional recruitment services and the provision of managed labour in Construction & Civil Engineering, Data centres, Mechanical & Electrical, Life Sciences and Renewable Energies sectors