- One of the top M&E Contractors in Ireland.
- Excellent package & career development prospects.
Oradeo Recruitment invites applications for the role of a Lead Instrument Technician for pharmaceutical projects in Cork. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals who are looking for career progression and development.
Our client is an International Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation Company which has gained significant experience across a wide section of construction sectors. Lead Instrument Technician Candidates are required to have 3-5 years’ experience as a Lead Instrument Technician and 10+ years’ experience as an Instrument Technician working in Pharmaceutical projects.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Daily/Weekly reporting
- NCR management
- Working with system/sub –system approach
- Producing work packs for technicians
- Trouble shooting
- Conductivity/Ph Temp Compensation
- CMMS working knowledge preferred
- Technical and administrative leadership of the E&I Instrument Technician Department.
- Agreeing & monitoring project milestones and deliverables
- Generating weekly and 3-month forecasts for E&I Instrument Technicians group.
- Collaborating with company leadership around delivery of project scopes & pro services estimates.
- Assigning resources to projects & agreeing high level designs for each project with E&I leads.
- Monitoring progress and performance of your team.
- Ensuring all work is completed to standard and on schedule.
- Technical input where required on all projects.
- Ensuring co-ordination is taking place between E&I and other departments as well as external consultants.
- Mentoring junior / intermediate staff.
- Inputting to the recruitment/selection of new team members.
- Identifying improvements in existing work practices and systems.
- Maintaining and updating department standards and procedures.
- Candidates should have a craft certificate in Instrumentation and or a diploma in Applied Physics and Instrumentation or equivalent.
- Strong I&C experience in a GMP environment and previous Bio Pharma Experience is essential
- Clean room and Utilities experience
- Excellent calibrations experience
- Commissioning and maintenance background desirable
- Knowledge of fieldbus and device net is advantageous
- Knowledge and setup of brooks FTCV and Guided Radar Level transmitters
- Supervision and leadership experience is required
For more information about Lead Instrument Technician role or other Instrument Technician role’s, contact Alan Mooney at Oradeo Recruitment confidentially on +353 1 687 7188 / +353 (0)85 8386357 or +44 (0)845 6424 964 or apply in confidence.
About Oradeo– Oradeo Recruitment are specialists in the construction & engineering sector. We are a leading service provider in Ireland, UK, Europe and Middle East for professional recruitment services. Oradeo Recruitment are also experts in the provision of managed labour in Construction & Civil Engineering, Oil & Gas, Mechanical & Electrical, Warehousing and Logistics and Industry