M&E Building Services Engineer (EMC).
M&E Building Services Engineer
Oradeo recruitment is currently recruiting for a M&E Building Services Engineer to work with a top tier contractor in Leinster on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be assisting the Project Manager and provide technical support to the construction team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on large scale projects such as Data Centre’s and Pharmaceutical
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist with the preparation of reports and front end studies including capital cost estimates, project schedules, material take off’s and out to tender schedules.
- Assist with the preparation of technical and contract documentation for issue and analysing returned tenders.
- Prepare & keep up to date the delivery schedule to control deliveries
- Seek to clarify queries with the Design team through the request for information (RFI) system
- Prepare programs using MS project.
- Monitor progress against the program and issue progress reports.
- Produce look ahead programs to assist production.
- Prepare method statements and risk assessments (with construction team) for production activities
- Maintain a register of contract variations.
- Prepare test packs for recording the completion of systems.
- Carry out Quality Control through inspections and snagging
- Carry out document control, recording & transmitting information
- Assisting projects with financial control of contracts during construction stage.
- Liaise and co-ordinate with clients other members of the design team and contractors on technical and commercial issues.
- Degree in Mechanical/Electrical or Building Services Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 – 4 years’ experience
- Have general IT skills, knowledge of AutoCAD and Microsoft Office packages would be a distinct advantage.
- Strong and effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical thinker with demonstrated problem solving skills
- Previous people management experience required.
- Ability to work in a team or on own initiative
- Ability to perform multiple tasks at a high level of quality
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
- Enthusiastic and Hardworking
- Candidates must have availability to travel when required
For more information about this role or others, contact Eavan McCallig at Oradeo Recruitment confidentially on +353 1 687 7188 or apply in confidence.
About Oradeo- Oradeo Recruitment are specialists in the construction & engineering sector. We are a leading service provider in Ireland, UK and Europe for professional recruitment services (Health & Safety Officers, Health & Safety Coordinators, Health & Safety Managers, Contracts Managers, Commercial Manager, Site Engineer, Senior Engineer, CSA Project Managers, Mechanical Project Managers, Electrical Project Managers, Document Control/Site Administrators, Health and Safety etc.)