Mechanical Supervisor Amsterdam (EMC)
Mechanical Supervisor – Amsterdam
- Large international market leading main contractor
- Excellent package and career development prospects
- Large prestigious projects
Oradeo recruitment is currently recruiting for a Mechanical Supervisor to work with a market leading Mechanical, Electrical & Instrumentation contractor in Amsterdam on a permanent basis working on a prestigious project.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Management of Site Safety in conjunction with the Company Safety Advisor. This will include the setup, management of and closing out of the safety file as part of the Management team
- Management of Site QA in conjunction with the Mechanical Package manager including set up, management and close out of file
- Familiarity with and management of Project Schedule in conjunction with other trades, Package Leads, consulting Engineer and Client requirements
- Assist with the management of all costs associated with your package including:
- Company Mechanical Team
- Material deliveries and goods receipting
- Plant and Equipment
- Management of all day to day on site operations
- Management of sub-contractor activities including tracking progress against schedule and manpower levels. Ensure that there is a weekly minuted meeting with sub-contractor
- Management of the Company “In Progress” snagging system ensuring that you return weekly punch lists where applicable.
- Issue direct labour hours and sub-contractor hours to time administrator for tracking centrally
- Attendance at Site Meetings, Internal Project Reviews, Engineering Reviews, Planning and Co-ordination Meetings and Handover Meetings
- Close out of all project items including O & M Manuals, Punch List, Safety File, QA File, – all with the support of the Mechanical package manager
- Implement a weekly look ahead ensuring co-ordination with other trades
- Issue internal weekly progress report. This will highlight progress percentage complete based on WBS codes and any concerns. It should also highlight any risk elements within the control of The Company, e.g. late deliveries.
- Schedule material deliveries to correspond with the project schedule. Track deliveries in particular.
- Maintain a weekly project photographic diary
- All other duties associated with this role
- Ventilation and AHU Experience is essential
- Pipework experience
For more information about this Mechanical Supervisor position or other opportunities, contact Eavan McCallig at Oradeo Recruitment confidentially on +353 1 687 7188/ +44 845 643 4964/ +45 8988 6621 or apply in confidence.
About Oradeo – Oradeo Recruitment are specialists in the construction & engineering sector. We are a leading service provider in Ireland, UK and Europe for professional recruitment services and the provision of managed labour in Construction & Civil Engineering, Oil & Gas, Mechanical & Electrical, Warehousing and Logistics and Industry