Method Development and Validation Supervisor
Method Development and Validation Supervisor | Mayo
- Leading Pharma Company in the West of Ireland
- Excellent career progression opportunities along with a generous package.
Oradeo Recruitment is presently seeking interest for the role of Method Development and Validation Supervisor for our clients Biologics Department, who shall be reporting to the Analytical Services Manager.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the daily running of the team overseeing the day-to-day activity with specific responsibility for the organizing of work in the area and training of the staff.
- Scheduling the work in relation to method development, validation and/or troubleshooting with collaboration of project leader or analytical manager.
- Maintenance of laboratory to GMP standards including all documentation.
- Reporting of results to Manager and Clients
- Maintenance of equipment qualification status.
- SOP writing and performing necessary updates.
- Follow up on Quality issues.
- Compliance with requirements of GMP.
The following are minimum requirements related to the Method Development and Validation Supervisor position:
- Degree in chemistry, biochemistry or biological subject with an analytical component.
- Experience in analytical methods i.e. HPLC, CE-SDS, UV etc.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in method development and validation of analytical methods.
- Good attention to details and good problems solving skills.
- Proven track record in people management skills required.
- Experience in time planning.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent IT skills
- Flexibility to work overtime, weekends and public holidays as required.
- Experience of working in a GMP environment essential.
For more information about this Supervisor position or other opportunities, contact Angela Haran at Oradeo Recruitment confidentially on +353 1 687 7188 or apply in confidence.
About Oradeo – Oradeo Recruitment are specialists in the life sciences, pharmaceutical, construction & engineering sector. We are a leading service provider in Ireland, UK and Europe for professional recruitment services and the provision of managed labour in Construction & Civil Engineering, Data centres, Mechanical & Electrical, Life Sciences and Renewable Energies sectors