Office Manager | Dublin
Office Manager | Dublin
Oradeo Recruitment are seeking an experienced Office Manager for an established construction company based in the Dublin Region. This is a permanent position within one of Ireland’s Top Construction Companies.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Oversee the daily operations of the office
- Co-ordinate and monitor the activities that occur within the office and to main the smooth running of the office.
- Manage staff holidays– ensuring that there are sufficient resources at all times. In the event of holidays/sick leave, ensure that the workload is distributed amongst other staff and that all deadlines are met.
- Induction of office staff -Liaising with IT support to ensure new staff are set up on the companies system on arrival.
- Ensure office equipment is fully functional and log calls to IT support or provider as required.
- Procurement of office supplies where necessary
- Weekly and monthly reporting
- Coordinate & review all office accounts
- Manage all Facility Agreements & logistics for the office
- Manage all office related service agreements
- Procurement- raising requisitions
- Managing all documentation coming through the office
- Database maintenance
- Coordinate contacts lists and telephone queries
- Ensuring the timely distribution of documents & drawings to project personnel
- Distribution of drawing transmittals and submittals to client
- Receiving and full quality check of all drawings and documents transmitted by the lead consultants.
- Management of document control software system ensuring that all parties receive adequate training and then use the system.
- Maintenance of controlled document registers and associated documentation
- Liaising with Scheduler, Safety Manager and Client
- Maintain up to date Org Charts
- Cover for the Time Administration of the Project when required
- Managing other Administrators
- All other duties associated with this role
- Prior experience in a similar role; within the Construction Industry
- Document Controller / Site Admin experience considered also
- A business or administrative qualification would be an advantage
- Very proficient in Microsoft office suite; excel, outlook etc.
- Negotiation and problem solving skills
- Highly organised
For more information about this role or others, contact Declan Duggan at Oradeo Recruitment confidentially on +353 1 687 7188 or apply in confidence.
About Oradeo – Oradeo Recruitment are specialists in the construction & engineering sector. We are a leading service provider in Ireland, UK and Europe for professional recruitment services and the provision of managed labour in Construction & Civil Engineering, Data centres, Mechanical & Electrical, Life Sciences and Renewable Energies sectors