Project Health and Safety Advisor – South East UK
Project Safety Advisor | Civil Engineering
- Large Civil Engineering Contractor.
- Excellent opportunity for career growth and development.
- Accommodation, Flights, subsistence, etc.
Health and Safety Advisor- Oradeo is currently recruiting a Health and Safety Advisor to join a large Civil Engineering contractor. A permanent position with accommodation, flights and daily expenses provided, you will be joining a renowned Civil Contractor with a first class package. The Health and Safety Advisor will work on a range of projects across the UK. The Projects range between Windfarms, Cross country Pipelines and utilities projects.
As a Health and Safety Advisor you will:
- Develop, monitor, implement and audit Health and Safety procedures/policies in business
- Update and maintain Health and Safety procedures and the Organisation’s Safety Statement in compliance with Regulatory requirements
- Carry out risk assessments and ensure risks are reduced
- Keep record of incidents and accidents and produce statistics for senior management
- Keep up to date on new legislation and maintain a working knowledge of all Health and Safety Authority (HSA) legislation and any developments effecting the Industry
- Provide Training; Induction, Refresher and Manual Handling Training as required
- Represent the Company during outside Agency Audits/Inspections and liaise as required with the Health & Safety Authority
- Co-Ordinate the Health and Safety committee for all sites and ensure regular monthly meetings
- Improve the health and safety culture, through training and awareness campaigns
- Deal with any ad-hoc duties that may arise
Necessary skills and requirements:
- Minimum NEBOSH Construction or Third Level education in Health and Safety or related discipline is required.
- A minimum of 5 years Health and Safety experience with a main contractors.
- Experience on Civil Engineering Projects
For more information about this role or others, contact Liam Irwin at Oradeo Recruitment confidentially on +353 1 687 7188 or apply below.
About Oradeo– Oradeo Recruitment are specialists in the construction & engineering sector. We are a leading service provider in Ireland, UK, Europe and Middle East for professional recruitment services (Executive search/Directors, Senior Quantity Surveyors, Quantity Surveyors, Contract Surveyors, Contracts Managers/Project Director, Commercial Manager, Site Engineer, Senior Engineer and Project Managers). Oradeo also provide managed labour in Construction & Civil Engineering, Oil & Gas, Mechanical & Electrical, Warehousing and Logistics and Industry