Project Manager | Pharmaceutical | Dublin
Project Manager | Pharmaceutical | Dublin
- Take on a leadership role within a facilities management company
- Excellent career progression opportunities along with a generous package.
Oradeo Recruitment is presently seeking interest for an experienced Project Manager to be based in the Dublin area working on Pharmaceutical projects. This is a varied and proactive role responsible for the daily monitoring and progression of projects for our client, assisting in planning, co-ordination and management of the project team.
Project Manager Responsibilities
- Managing and delivering a range of general, process, regulatory and safety projects on site.
- Supervision of the project sections personnel.
- Effective management and utilisation of personnel to ensure the successful delivery of projects on time and within budget.
- Providing guidance and technical assistance to all reports.
- Effective control of project costs and schedules.
- Define and agree project scopes and specifications with client personnel.
- Finalise and secure approval for project budgets and generate project schedules.
- Communicate with site personnel regarding the planning & implementation of projects.
- Participate in the site Operational Excellence program and all other client site systems.
- Implementation of lean techniques in the planning and coordination of project activities.
- Timely generation, review, circulation and processing of all Track Wise records (RTC’s, deviations, incidents and CAPA’s).
- Timely generation and origination of ESCR’s as necessary.
- Provide regular structured reporting to the Site Manager in relation to all issues and progress
- Ensure Client Key Performance Indicators are achieved.
- Support the quality, safety and environmental culture among personnel in order to achieve full adherence in all KPI’s.
- Ensuring all works are carried out in a safe, clean and efficient manner while complying at all times with the relevant Client standards, policies, rules, procedures, quality and permit to work systems.
- Compiling project folders where applicable, and ensuring that all of the required paperwork is present when works are signed off as complete.
- Reporting any concerns or issues that may jeopardise the successful operation and/or continuous manufacturing at Client or impact upon the clients operations or support to Client
- Assisting with annual budget preparations.
- Any other duties as deemed necessary for the efficiency of the business.
- Degree qualified, in an Engineering discipline
- Minimum of 8 years’ industrial experience in a senior engineering role
- Proven technical and management design experience in areas such as building services, process plant design, etc.
- Good working knowledge of plant and equipment maintenance and spares systems
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills with an ability to prioritise tasks
- Excellent information gathering skills
- Highly proficient level of IT literacy
- Strong understanding of FM/Building (Mechanical & Electrical) services an advantage.
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with fluent English
- Proven ability to co-ordinate and lead process review and implementation
- Flexible and willing to work in a constantly changing environment as the Company grows
- Ability to read, analyse and present information in a clear and concise manner
- Capable of prioritising tasks and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Self-motivated with ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team
- Enthusiastic about taking ownership of the assigned work area
- Highly organised with the ability to meet strict deadlines
- Conscientious with a strong attention to detail
- Proactive and committed while supporting and motivating others
- Positive, professional and outgoing demeanour
- Approachable with a pleasant disposition
For more information about this Project Manager role or other Project Manager positions, contact Eavan McCallig at Oradeo Recruitment confidentially on +353 1 687 7188 /+44 845 643 4964 or apply in confidence.
About Oradeo – Oradeo Recruitment are specialists in the construction & engineering sector. We are a leading service provider in Ireland, UK and Europe for professional recruitment services and the provision of managed labour in Construction & Civil Engineering, Data centres, Mechanical & Electrical, Life Sciences and Renewable Energies sectors