Project Manager | Residential | Dublin
Project Manager | Residential / Property Development
- One of Europe’s top Tier 1 Main Contractors with significant annual turnover.
- Take on a leadership role within a property development / housing division.
- Excellent career progression opportunities along with a generous package.
- Exposure to large, interesting and prestigious projects.
Oradeo Recruitment is presently seeking interest for an experienced Project Manager (ideally with residential housing and / or Social Housing experience) ideally with solid Contractor or Property Developer experience to join one of Europe’s Top Tier 1 Main Contractors within their Housing division based in Dublin. As a specialist Residential/Housing Project Manager you will gain exposure to prestigious projects across the state in-excess of €25 million each respectively.
Oradeo Recruitments client has a unique opportunity for a high calibre Project Manager, who will Project Manage large scale multi-contract residential / mixed-use developments with single point responsibility for project out-turn, from Tender Stage through Construction and Handover. The role provides leadership to the project construction team to ensure works are carried out to the required quality, Health & Safety and environmental standards, and in full compliance with the Planning Permission.
Project Manager Responsibilities
Typically the Project Manager (Residential / Property Development experience) will be expected to undertake and assist with the following duties:
- Project Management of large scale multi-contract residential / mixed-use developments reporting to the Senior Contracts Manager / Project Director
- Single point responsibility for project out-turn from tender stage through construction and handover
- Provide leadership to the project construction team to ensure works are carried out to the required quality, Health & Safety and environmental standards, in full compliance with the Planning Permission
- As a Project Manager you will be tasked with the preparation of Project Execution Plan including Contracting Strategy, Programme, Budget and risks mitigation plan
- Management of the Project Budget and Contract Administration in conjunction with the Project Quantity Surveyor; Management of the Project Programme
- Liaison with Planning/Development Team to ensure project value-engineered during the Pre-Construction Stage
- Management of the Project Design Team during construction to ensure coordination of information flows to the site teams
- Coordination of key project stakeholders including statutory authorities and liaison with JV Project partners
- Implementation of best practice in project controls, performance management, and Project Reporting
- Degree / Higher Diploma qualification in Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Construction Management or equivalent
- Ideally the Project Manager will possess 10+ years’ post-qualification experience with a recognised property developer / construction company ideally within Ireland although European experience will be considered
- Background in large scale, higher-density residential or commercial construction in-excess of €15 million
- Experience in Social Housing Developments and PPP contracts will be advantageous
- Excellent working knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills
- An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets
For more information about this Project Manager (Residential experience) role or other Project Manager positions, contact Kevin Nolan at Oradeo Recruitment confidentially on +353 1 687 7188/+44 845 643 4964 or apply in confidence.
About Oradeo– Oradeo Recruitment are specialists in the construction & engineering sector. We are a leading service provider in Ireland, UK, Europe and Middle East for professional recruitment services (Executive search/Directors, Senior Quantity Surveyors, Quantity Surveyors, Contract Surveyors, Contracts Managers/Project Director, Commercial Manager, Site Engineer, Senior Engineer, Project Manager, fit out Project Manager, Senior Project Manager, Residential Project Manager, Housing Project Manager) and the provision of managed labour in Construction & Civil Engineering, Oil & Gas, Mechanical & Electrical, Warehousing and Logistics and Industry