QC Analyst – West of Ireland
QC Analyst | West of Ireland
- Leading Pharmaceutical Company in the West of Ireland
- Excellent career progression opportunities along with a generous package
Oradeo Recruitment is presently seeking interest for an experienced QC Analyst who will be joining our client on their expanding team
Become a QC Analyst with a Leading Pharmaceutical Company in the West of Ireland. This position would come with an excellent remuneration package and a clear path for career growth and development towards a Senior QC Analyst and beyond
QC Analyst Responsibilities:
- Assist in setting up the analytical methods like HPLC, protein concentration by A280 or water content assay including development and validation of the methods where necessary;
- Receipt and processing of test samples in LIMS.
- Safe and compliant disposal of all laboratory generated waste.
- Generation of GMP compliant SOPs, Protocols and reports.
- Carry out data calculations and basic statistics.
- Assist in internal, regulatory and client visits/audits and respond to findings.
- Sourcing, purchasing and stocking consumables, standards and reagents required for testing.
Necessary skills and requirements:
- Level 8 degree in Science, Engineering or related subject.
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience in Scientific Research preferably within a GMP regulated environment (EMEA/FDA) within the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, CRO Industry.
- Analytical techniques experience essential.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and have demonstrated the ability to lead in a previous role.
- Good organization and investigation skills are required.
- Excellent “hands-on” technical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
For more information about this QC Analyst position or other QC opportunities, contact Angela Haran at Oradeo Recruitment confidentially on +353 1 687 7188 or apply in confidence.
About Oradeo – Oradeo Recruitment are specialists in the life sciences & pharmaceutical, construction & engineering sector. We are a leading service provider in Ireland, UK and Europe for professional recruitment services and the provision of managed labour in Construction & Civil Engineering, Data centres, Mechanical & Electrical, Life Sciences & Pharmaceutical, and Renewable Energies sectors.