Quality Engineer | Cavan
Quality Engineer | Cavan
- Leading Healthcare Company with a diverse range of healthcare products.
- Excellent career progression opportunities along with a generous package.
Oradeo Recruitment is presently seeking interest for an experienced Quality Engineer who will be part of the QA Team reporting to the CAPA & Validation Manager and will be based in Co. Cavan.
Become a Quality Engineer with a Healthcare Company with a diverse range of healthcare products. This position comes with an excellent remuneration package and a clear path for career growth and development towards a Senior Engineer and beyond.
Quality Engineer Responsibilities:
- Provide direction, documentation, execution and review for PoP / Unexpected events, QualEx metrics, Executive Management Review, Quality Management Review, Human Reliability Program (HRP).
- Work closely with the CAPA and Validation Manager.
- Provide leadership across a number of site functions including Quality Excellence, PoP / Unexpected events and HRP.
- Lead quality-related projects within the value stream e.g. where significant process changes are required that originates from a customer complaint.
- Demonstrates commitment to the Quality Policy (product safety and quality) through the daily execution of sound quality practices.
- Develop and implement Value Improvement Projects.
- Support cost improvement projects and non re-occurring expense activities e.g. capacity expansions and new product variations within the value stream from a quality perspective.
- Provides Quality support for the transfer of new product into commercial Manufacturing.
- Provides additional support to the Operations team when a new product is introduced to the value stream where required until the product has reached steady state.
- Completion of targeted assessments for prevention reviews for new products introduced to the value stream.
- Supports validation activities within the value stream including MVP’s, MVR’s, TMV’s, OQ/PQ, PPQ and revalidation assessments.
- Supports the approval of supplier change notifications.
- Supports audits for the value stream from external regulatory agencies and customers and leads preparation activities in advance of such audits.
- Updates Quality procedures and specifications as required through the change plan process.
- Provides root cause analysis & problem-solving guidance.
Necessary skills and requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmaceutical Science, Food Science, Dairy Science or related Engineering qualifications.
- Food Microbiology or Food Chemistry would be desirable.
- It is an advantage to have knowledge on HRP and CAPA.
- Food Engineering, thermal heat processing and fluid flow are advantageous.
- Knowledge of nutritional industry preferred.
- Project Management Skills or experience with Project Management is essential.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and very good computer literacy.
- Ability to work as an effective member of a high performance team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and have demonstrated the ability to lead in a previous role.
- Good organization and investigation skills are required.
- Excellent “hands-on” technical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
For more information about this Quality Engineer position or other Engineering opportunities, contact Declan Duggan at Oradeo Recruitment confidentially on +353 1 687 7188 / +44 845 643 4964 or apply in confidence.
About Oradeo – Oradeo Recruitment are specialists in the construction & engineering sector. We are a leading service provider in Ireland, UK and Europe for professional recruitment services and the provision of managed labour in Construction & Civil Engineering, Data centres, Mechanical & Electrical, Life Sciences and Renewable Energies sectors