Civil Quantity Surveyor
Quantity Surveyor |UK
- Premier Civil Engineering Firm
- Outstanding Career Growth Potential
Oradeo Recruitment currently have an outstanding opportunity to join a premier civil engineering company as a Quantity Surveyor. Leverage your existing experience on large civil engineering projects and join an industry thoroughbred with a strong pipeline of projects ready to go.
Fantastic progression opportunities as the company will invest in your future training by giving you exposure to projects and responsibilities you have previously not done. Travel and accommodation subsistence provided also.
We are looking to appoint a Quantity Surveyor, for projects in UK. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, confident, motivated with good communication skills, and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
It is vital that the successful candidate can demonstrate a pragmatic and proactive approach to problem solving and an ability to liaise with site management and client’s representatives as appropriate.
The role includes:
- The development and implementation of the Project Quality Plan
- Development of Inspection & Test Plans in conjunction with Site Engineers
- Ensuring implementation of I&T Plans and production of Quality Records
- Management and Coordination of testing
- Calibration/control of site instruments
- Preparation of testing summary reports for client
- Manage and Co-ordinate the production of handover documentation to the client
Essential Experience / Skills
- Construction background and experience
- Experience in a similar role in a construction company, ideally civil engineering
- Experience and knowledge of the structures of EN ISO 9001:2008:2015
- Strong IT Skills
- Ability to produce clear and concise documentation
- Demonstrate self-motivation and progressive attitude and approach
- Ability to work as part of the overall management team
Third level qualification in a construction discipline – engineering, construction management, surveying or similar
For more information about this role or others, contact Sandra Jandrecic at Oradeo Recruitment on +353 1 687 7188 or apply in confidence.
About Oradeo- Oradeo Recruitment are specialists in the construction & engineering sector. We are a leading service provider in Ireland, UK and Europe for professional recruitment services and the provision of managed labour in Construction & Civil Engineering, Oil & Gas, Mechanical & Electrical, Warehousing and Logistics and Industry