Senior Planner | Dublin
Senior Project Planner | Dublin (Residential Development)
- One of Ireland’s top Construction Companies with significant annual turnover
- Excellent Opportunity to take a lead planning role on a number of large residential/housing development within Leinster in-excess of €50 million
- Excellent Package on offer with scope for further career development on further CPD support
Senior Project Planner required to join one of Ireland top Construction Companies based in Dublin and will be tasked with developing, coordinating, integrating and managing PPP Contract project schedules on a multitude of Residential housing projects in-excess of €50 million. The successful candidate will have suitable experience of developing and managing project schedules through their full project life cycle and working with multi-discipline teams.
Senior Planner Responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining collaborative relationships with the Client
- Establishing project objectives in line program ensuring goals & timelines are achieved
- Execution of projects via an established Quality and Management system
- Responsible for development and management of project schedules and project controls tools
- Identification of project milestones, monitor & report on same
- Critical Path development & analysis
- Being proficient in MS Project and Primavera Scheduling tools
- The Senior Planner will Liaise with project management team with regular schedule performance status reports
- Provide valued input to Constructability Reviews
- Establish project schedule resource requirements
- Develop and Communicate tools for the target completion of project goals.
- Provides performance updates / reports views for identification of variances and corrective action.
- Use WBS to divide project’s into Discipline’s/Area’s/Floor’s etc. as required
- Project Progress Reporting using Earned Value, S Curve’s, Histograms and Commodity Curves.
- Cost Loading of primavera schedule’s
- Subcontractor Progress Monitoring
- Labour Productivity Measure & Reporting using S/E analysis
- As a Senior Planner you will represent the company in progress and planning meetings
- Manage Project Handover’s utilising System/TOP handover’s
- 3rd level qualifications in construction/engineering or quantity surveying
- 7+ years’ previous experience in a similar construction role working for established contractors working on projects in-excess of €50 million
- Experience working on housing projects will be a distinct advantage
- PPP (Public Private Partnership) experience would be a distinct advantage
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Primavera, Microsoft Project, Asta Power Project
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills are required
- Ability to work well in a pressurised team environment is crucial
- Good time management essential
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Be proactive and flexible
- Analytical thinker with demonstrated problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team or on own initiative
- Ability to perform multiple tasks at a high level of quality
- Possess the ability to analyse and convert BOQ’s into a progress measuring format suitable for the project.
- Possess a good understanding of labour man hour’s and weightings
For more information about this Senior Planner position or other Senior Planner / Project Planner opportunities, contact Kevin Nolan at Oradeo Recruitment confidentially on +353 1 687 7188 or apply in confidence.
About Oradeo– Oradeo Recruitment are specialists in the construction & engineering sector. We are a leading service provider in Ireland, UK, Europe and Middle East for professional recruitment services (Planning Manager, Senior Planner, Senior Project Planner, Project Planner, Planner, Project Scheduler, Project Controls Engineer, Projects Controls Manager, Site Engineer, Senior Engineer, Scheduler etc.). Oradeo Recruitment are also experts in the provision of managed labour in Construction & Civil Engineering, Oil & Gas, Mechanical & Electrical, Warehousing and Logistics and Industry