Senior Planner – Dublin (EMC).
Planner | Dublin
- Tier 1 Construction Company
- Opportunity to develop a long standing career with no glass ceiling and scope for career progression
- Large prestigious projects; pharmaceutical, data centre, industrial etc.
Oradeo Recruitment is presently seeking interest for experienced Planners (Intermediate & Senior Level) with strong Building Services background initially to work on an array of industrial, pharmaceutical and data centre projects based in Dublin.
- Project Planning using Primavera Software and MS Project.
- Project Progress Measuring & Monitoring utilising both Primavera and MS excel.
- As a Project Planner you will possess the ability to analyse and convert BOQ’s into a progress measuring format suitable for the project.
- Possess a good understanding of labour man hour’s and weightings
- The Project planner/Project Controls Engineer will use WBS to divide project’s into Discipline’s/Area’s/Floor’s etc. as required
- Project Progress Reporting using Earned Value, S Curve’s, Histograms and Commodity Curves.
- Cost Loading of primavera schedule’s
- Subcontractor Progress Monitoring
- Labour Productivity Measure & Reporting using S/E analysis
- Represent the company and client progress and planning meetings
- Manage Project Handover’s utilising System/TOP handover’s
- 3rd level qualification in Engineer or Construction
- Previous experience in a similar construction role working for recognised contractors
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Primavera, Microsoft Project, Asta Power Project and in particular MS Excel are essential
- Experience of using Last Planner System would be an advantage
- Possesses experience working on projects in-excess of €10 million within the commercial/residential/industrial sectors etc.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills are required
- Ability to work well in a pressurised team environment is crucial
- Good time management essential
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Analytical thinker with demonstrated problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team or on own initiative
- Ability to perform multiple tasks at a high level of quality
For more information about this Planner role or other related positions, contact Eavan McCallig at Oradeo Recruitment confidentially on +353 1 687 7188/+353 86 385 1651 or apply in confidence.
About Oradeo – Oradeo Recruitment are specialists in the construction & engineering sector. We are a leading service provider in Ireland, UK and Europe for professional recruitment services and the provision of managed labour in Construction & Civil Engineering, Data centres, Mechanical & Electrical, Life Sciences and Renewable Energies sectors