Senior QA/QC Engineer | Europe (EMC).
- Top Main Contractor turning over in excess of €250 Million
- Prestigious projects in the greater Dublin area.
- Excellent Career progression opportunities
- Great Salary and Benefits package.
QA/QC – Oradeo Recruitment have an excellent opportunity for a QA/QC Engineer to join one of Ireland’s leading main contractors working in Europe on a range of large multi-million euro projects. As a QA/QC Engineer you will tend to Quality Control issues on projects in the Industrial, Commercial, Residential, Pharmaceutical & Mixed-Use Sectors.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Engaging in areas of assessment of quality assurance, quality control and staff performance
- Analysis of key quality data
- Responsibility of internal and external audits
- Satisfying clients project specific requirements
- Analysis and resolution of all instances of non-conforming materials and practices
- Reviewing and analysis of test data to verify compliance, detect trends, and identify areas of improvement
- Generation and maintenance of project programs
- Liaise with PMs and trades to discuss quality issues.
- Oversee Snagging.
- Liaise with Engineers on technical issues affecting quality.
- Ensure that items raised in quality audits are completed and followed up.
- Document all Quality Control Audits.
- Third level qualification in Construction/Engineering
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role as a Quality Engineer
- Previous experience with an M&E Contractor
- Ability to work to deadlines and across multiple projects.
For more information about this QA/QC Manager role or other opportunities, contact Eavan McCallig at Oradeo Recruitment confidentially on +353 1 687 7188/+44 845 643 4964 or apply in confidence.
About Oradeo– Oradeo Recruitment are specialists in the construction & engineering sector. We are a leading service provider in Ireland, UK, Europe and Middle East for professional recruitment services (Executive search/Directors, Operations Manager, Senior Quantity Surveyors, Quantity Surveyors, Contract Surveyors, Contracts Managers/Project Director, Technical Director, Commercial Manager, Site Engineer, Senior Engineer, Project Managers, Design Manager, Technical Manager) and the provision of managed labour in Construction & Civil Engineering, Oil & Gas, Mechanical & Electrical, Warehousing and Logistics and Industry