Senior Recruitment Consultant Accounting & Finance
Oradeo is an international recruitment company and is currently seeking a Recruitment Consultant specialising in Accounting & Finance to join their rapidly expanding team in either Dublin or Mayo. This role will involve working closely with existing and new client companies within the accounting and finance sector and will suit an ambitious person who possesses a strong work ethic and who is looking to develop a long-term career with an expanding organization.
Scope of the role:
- Identify and drive new business opportunities in both Ireland and abroad
- Maintaining and developing strong relationships with our existing client companies
- Carry out database searches to identify suitable candidates
- Attract, interview and assess candidates for client companies through referral, advertisement and quality contacts
- Place candidates through effective recruitment methods, generating fees to meet and exceed personal revenue targets
- Actively maintain relationships with clients
- Build and retain a network of sources to improve and expand the range and quality of information on candidates and companies
- Proactively participate and lead business development strategies and targeted marketing campaigns within the group
- At least 3-4 years recruitment consultant experience within the accounting & finance sector
- Proven business development skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Networking essential – the candidate has an extensive network and business contact base
- Strong work ethic and highly motivated and eager to take on the challenges with the desire to succeed
- A working knowledge of some international markets including employment requirements would be desirable
- Market intelligence – a good understanding of the recruitment markets including current trends and developments within the sector
An attractive remuneration package including an excellent bonus and commission structure and an opportunity to develop your career further in a professional environment is available to the successful candidate.
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter outlining your salary expectations in the strictest of confidence.