Senior Site Manager | Europe (EMC).
Senior Site Manager | Norway (Data Centre exp.)
- Excellent basic salary with heaps of additional benefits & career development prospects
- Prestigious M&E Projects within the Data Centre, Pharmaceutical, Industrial and Cleanroom sectors
Oradeo Recruitment is currently seeking a Senior Site Manager with high solid previous experience working for a main contractor or specialist M&E subcontractor for projects initially based in Norway. The successful Site Manager will be working for one of the leading international specialists in construction, fit-out and asset management and initially will be based on a highly confidential and sought after multimillion euro data centre.
Site Manager Responsibilities:
- The Management of employees, subcontractors and materials to ensure the safe and effective delivery of contract works
- Ensure works are carried out in the most efficient manner possible to achieve optimum commercial results for the contracts under his/her control
- The Senior Site Manager will ensure contract costs are managed within budget and programme
- Ensuring all work is completed to an acceptable quality standard and in compliance with specification
- Ensure the implementation of Quality management System to include Quality and Environmental processes and procedures
- Ensure adequate resources are in place for contracts under their control
- Ensure contract review meetings are held on all contracts
- Ensure Pre-Appointment and co-ordination meetings are held with all Sub-Contractors
- Complete “Performance Reviews” and the “Personal Development Plans” for direct reports ensuring future staff development
Necessary skills and requirements:
- Have a minimum of 8 years construction site management experience working in either data centre, pharmaceutical or industrial sectors from €15+ million
- Experience of Data Centre fitout would be advantageous
- Have a sound knowledge of current construction techniques
- Ideally have a minimum of a 2:1 Hons Degree in an Engineering/construction related discipline or strong trades background
- Knowledge of design procurement
- Knowledge of construction methods and best practice, technologies and materials
- Knowledge and understanding of claims and L&E
- Knowledge and understanding of subcontract/material procurement
- Knowledge of Management Systems
- Knowledge of standards and specifications
- Knowledge of commercial management
- Knowledge of Safety & Health and Quality Policies and Procedures
- Have a proven track record of seeing projects through to their successful completion.
- Familiar with MS Office applications such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong and effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytically thinker with demonstrated problem solving skills
- Ability to perform multiple tasks at a high level of quality
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
For more information about this Site Manager role or other Site Manager/Construction Manager positions, contact Eavan McCallig at Oradeo Recruitment confidentially on +353 1 687 7188/ +44 845 643 4964 or apply in confidence.
About Oradeo- Oradeo Recruitment are specialists in the Construction & Engineering sector. We are a leading service provider in Ireland, UK and Europe for professional recruitment services (Senior Quantity Surveyors, Quantity Surveyors, Mechanical Quantity Surveyor, Electrical Quantity Surveyor, M&E Quantity Surveyor, Contract Surveyors, Cost Engineer, Contracts Managers, Commercial Manager, Site Engineer, Senior Engineer, Project Manager, Health & Safety) provided to many market leading Main Contractors, Specialist Contractors, Subcontractors, M&E Contractors, Client Side Organisations, Developers, Architecture practises, Construction Consultancies etc. Oradeo also specialises in the provision of managed labour in Construction & Civil Engineering, Oil & Gas, Mechanical & Electrical, Warehousing and Logistics and Industry