Site Administrator (MD)
Site Administrator | Munster
- International market leading main contractor | Over €400 million turnover!
- Excellent Salary with plenty of generous benefits
- Clear scope to further develop the career into a commercial role in the future
- Prestigious Projects
We are seeking a Site Administrator for one of Ireland’s leading Tier 1 Main Contractors to be based in the Cork Area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management of all of the documents that form within the product range, from design and development through standards testing and into production.
- Receiving drawings, checking against the drawing register sheet and close out any discrepancies before issue
- Manage all client documentation as required
- Managing the document / certification control process for multiple products.
- Liaising with suppliers & clients
- Filing site documentation
- Checking all vendor supplied documentation to ensure it complies with the requirements.
- Responsible to support the production manager in establishing and managing all quality processes such as ISO, and all H&S processes
- Controlling and compiling supplier documentation.
- Issue drawings as directed by the Project Manager/Design Co-ordinator via the in-house document control system
- Overseeing approval drawings and using in house system to distribute, receive comments and issue accordingly
- Any other work as required by the Project Manager
Necessary Skills & Requirements:
- 3-5 years’ experience within the construction industry
- SAP / MS Project experience would be an advantage
- Experience of Approval routes – incoming and outgoing approvals
- Highly motivated
- Be meticulous in attention to professional standards
- Ability to work in a team based environment and can engage, motivate and work with people
- Ability to work on multiple projects, liaising with different management teams for each contract
- Excellent organisational and co-ordination skills
- Good communication skills and attention to detail
- Knowledgeable in Excel, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Windows Operating System
This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter, highly motivated individual, within a dynamic, ambitious and market leading company. An excellent remuneration package will be available to the right candidate. Suitable candidates should forward across an updated CV in confidence for the attention of Matthew Durkan at Oradeo Recruitment 01 687 7188 / +44 845 643 4964 or apply in confidence.
About Oradeo – Oradeo Recruitment are specialists in the construction & engineering sector. We are a leading service provider in Ireland, UK and Europe for professional recruitment services (Document Controller, Site Administrator, Site Admin, Site Clerk etc.) and the provision of managed labour in Construction & Civil Engineering, Oil & Gas, Mechanical & Electrical, Warehousing and Logistics and Industry.