Site Administrator | Munster.
Administrator | Munster
- International market leading main contractor | Over €250 million turnover!
- Excellent Salary with plenty of generous benefits
- Clear scope to further develop the career into a commercial role in the future
- Prestigious Projects
Administrator | Outstanding opportunity for ambitious, career orientated Administrator to join an international market leading Construction Company based in the Munster area.
- First point of contact for visitors to site office
- Conducting Site Visitor inductions when required
- Administering site return information, time sheets, deliveries, site attendances etc
- Site requisition including stationery, fuel
- Typing and issuing minutes, agendas and rotas of meetings
- Ensuring all site drawings are current and up-to-date, keeping drawing register updated
- Filing site documentation
- Uploading and issuing site photographs to relevant personnel
- Attending training to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills
- Any other work as required by the Project Manager.
- Good educational attainment
- At least 1 year continuous employment in a similar role
- Excellent IT skills and working experience on a range of IT packages
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience within Construction Environment
For more information about this role or others, contact Eavan McCallig at Oradeo Recruitment confidentially on +353 1 687 7188 or apply in confidence.
This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter, highly motivated individual, within a dynamic, ambitious and market leading company. An excellent remuneration package will be available to the right candidate. Suitable candidates should forward across an updated CV in confidence for the attention of Eavan McCallig.