Site Engineer | Civils | Dublin & Kildare
- International market leading main contractor | Over €250 million turnover!
- Excellent Salary with plenty of generous benefits
- Clear scope to further develop the career into a commercial role in the future
- Prestigious Projects
Our client is a leading building and civil engineering contractor with a long-standing reputation for integrity, professionalism, innovation and excellence. They are seeking a Site Engineer with at least 2-4 years main contractor experience and experience on Civil/Infrastructure projects to work in Dublin and Leinster.
- Setting out, levelling and surveying the site.
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications.
- Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect.
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
- Liaising with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress.
- Planning the work and efficiently organizing the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines.
- Overseeing quality control and health and safety matters on site.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Qualified in Civil Engineering or Building Management
- Strong operational skills and an attention to detail, and experience of the design build process
- Qualified in Construction Management/Engineering or similar
- 2+ years’ experience as a Site Engineer on construction projects; ideally with main contractor on Civil/Infrastructure projects.
- Strong setting out experience- e.g. AutoCad, Theodolite, GPS etc
For more information about this role or others, contact Declan Duggan at Oradeo Recruitment confidentially on +353 1 687 7188 or apply in confidence.
This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter, highly motivated individual, within a dynamic, ambitious and market leading company. An excellent remuneration package will be available to the right candidate. Suitable candidates should forward across an updated CV in confidence for the attention of Declan Duggan. For further information, please see our website.