- What Information does Oradeo collect?
- Why does Oradeo process data?
- How will your data be collected?
- Who has access to data?
- How will your data be stored and for how long?
- What will Oradeo do with your data?
- Transferring data outside of the EU
- Your rights
- As part of the recruitment process, Oradeo collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. Oradeo is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses the data. At Oradeo, privacy and data protection rights are very important to us. Oradeo commits to following all the principles and guidelines outlined by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Please review this policy before agreeing that we can process your data.
- If you do not wish to give Oradeo the personal data it seeks (provided that the data sought is reasonable and relevant to the services being provided to or for you), we may be unable to provide you with recruitment and/or related intermediary services.
What information does Oradeo collect?
Oradeo collects 2 types of data: Non-personal and Personal data.
- Non-Personal Data
– Non-Personal Data cannot be used to identify or contact you. It can include:
– Statistical information about visitors to website
– Demographic information
– Browser types
- Personal data
– Personal data relates to a specific individual who may be identifiable from that data. This can include:
– Contact information such as address, email address and phone number
– Details of your qualifications, skills, experience and employment history
– 3rd party references
– Notes from meetings/interviews/phone calls with you
– Information on remunerations, including benefit entitlements or tax details
– Any other data related to possible work placements
Why does Oradeo process data?
– Oradeo is an international provider of recruitment and staffing services within the construction and engineering sectors. Your personal data will only be collected by Oradeo to provide you with a reliable and efficient recruitment service.
– Oradeo needs to process data to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract with you. In some cases, we need to process data to ensure that we are complying with legal obligations.
– Oradeo has a legitimate interest in processing personal data during the recruitment process and for keeping records of the process. Processing data from job applicants allows us to manage the recruitment process, assess and confirm a candidate’s suitability for employment and decide to whom to offer a job.
– If your application is unsuccessful, Oradeo may keep your personal data on file in case there are future employment opportunities for which you may be suited. We will ask for your consent before we keep your data for this purpose and you are free to withdraw your consent at any time.
– Oradeo also gathers information on all our users of our website on an aggregated basis. This information is used to analyse what the total usage levels are for the site, popular pages, popular regions and origins of interest.
How will your data be collected?
Oradeo collects personal data directly from you, when you:
1. Deal with Oradeo by phone, letter, email or web
2. Supply a CV or other form of application
3. Subscribe to email updates
4. Submit any information in connection with an application
We would also collect personal data from 3rd parties, including:
1. Professionals references
2. Results of competency tests
3. Subjective feedback on performance
4. Information from or about you in relation to workplace complaints, accidents
5. Any inquiry in which you are involved – insurance, litigation, registration, disciplinary, criminal, etc.
If collecting information from a 3rd party we will seek your consent or otherwise make you aware of the collection and the reasons for it.
Who has access to data?
Your information may be shared internally for the purposes of the recruitment and employment exercise. This includes member of the recruitment team, HR, managers in the business area with the vacancy, accounts and IT if access to the data is necessary for the performance of their roles. We may from time to time be required to pass on your personal information to third parties as part of the recruitment process but will only do so where you have agreed that we can share this information. We will never share your information with any client or candidate without your consent.
How will your data be stored and for how long?
– In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, risk management and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. Our security procedures protect data from being misused, misplaced, or accessed, changed or disclosed by unauthorised people. Oradeo will store your data in our CRM System and on our internal network, which is only accessible by the Oradeo team. Oradeo can search, access and process this data, only in order to provide you with recruitment services.
– If you apply for a role via our website, WordPress will automatically store a copy of your application and CV. This is only retained until your application is processed. Any applications stored in our website are deleted after 1 month. This ensures the security of your data by storing it in as few places as possible.
– Oradeo will keep your personal data no longer than necessary. We will appropriately dispose of your personal data when it is no longer required or if you ask to be removed from our systems. We would normally retain data on our database for a period of 10 years. This is to allow us to provide you with a quality ongoing recruitment and career advisory service. However, you can request removal of your data at any time.
What we will do with your data
Oradeo may use and disclose your personal data for the following reasons:
– to provide recruitment and related services
– to find suitable job opportunities for you
– to apply for jobs on your behalf
– to allow you to submit your CV, apply for specific jobs
– to market our recruitment services to you
– to improve Oradeo’s customer service
– to contact you on occasion with information with career opportunities
Oradeo may also disclose your personal data to third parties where relevant:
– prospective employers and parties such as referees
– other parties involved in the supply of personnel
– professional associations, registration bodies or regulatory or law enforcement agencies if required
Unless required or permitted to do so by law, Oradeo will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of your personal data without your consent.
Transferring data outside of the EU
If Oradeo needs to transfer your data outside the EEA, we will alert you and explain clearly, why we are doing it. This will only occur in relation to recruitment or related services provided by Oradeo. We will always take steps to ensure that any transfer of information outside of the EEA is carefully managed to protect your privacy rights.
As a data subject, you have a number of rights. You can:
– access and obtain a copy of your data on request;
– require the organisation to change incorrect or incomplete data;
– require the organisation to delete or stop processing your data, for example where the data is no longer necessary for the purposes of processing; and
– object to the processing of your data where Oradeo is relying on its legitimate interests as the legal ground for processing.
In order to get in touch with any query in relation to your data, simply send a mail to email@example.com outlining the nature of your request. We will respond promptly to your query.